Bibis Restaurants Limited
Company No 2644182
1. General Information
2. What information does BIBIS collect?
BIBIS can collect process and use the following information that is provided through our booking system, data collected internally, via our website, when your purchase from BIBIS, when signing up to our mailing system, making a telephone booking or when you attend an event.
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Date of Birth
• Transactions you undertake
• Any other relevant information you may offer during the booking process
We receive information about you directly from you when you submit information to us through BIBIS website, making a reservation, through BIBIS social media channels & when in the premises
3. What is your data used for?
BIBIS process your data in the following ways:
• The provision of our services to you. Your name, email address and date of birth may be used for the purpose of sending your electronic marketing material. This will only be done with your consent and you withhold the right to unsubscribe from such marketing material at any time.
• To administer and maintain our records. Your details will be stored and used to gather information regarding bookings including confirmations, queries, pre orders, allergens and dietary requirements
• To respond to any query that you may raise with us
• To enhance your experience of BIBIS Restaurant and website, we do this at our legitimate interest to ensure that you receive the best experience possible when you book and dine with us.
• To optimise your experience of the types of direct electronic marketing that BIBIS sends you.
• Any other purposes where we have obtained your consent to do so.
We may use your information to analyse data so that we can enhance our IT systems or website and carry out research. We may share this data with relevant third parties but you will remain unidentifiable.
BIBIS may review your personal data if it has reason to believe that the information has been provided inappropriately, unlawfully or illegally.
4. Disclosing your information to third parties
BIBIS does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties other than set out in this policy document.
BIBIS provides your personal data:
• To selected third party providers in order to process and deliver your bookings and orders, for example payment providers, gift voucher merchants and third party online booking providers.
• To selected marketing agencies, web-mailing companies and hosting companies.
• To credit reference agencies or fraud prevention agencies.
BIBIS will only transfer your personal data to organisations who have adequate safeguards in place to ensure the security of your personal data.
5. Protecting your personal data.
You reserve the right to request what data is currently held in your name and how this may be used for marketing purposes in the future. You also reserve the right for your information to be amended or permanently deleted at any time.
6. Holding your personal data
BIBIS will retain your data for as long as legitimately necessary and hold it in order to provide you with services to improve, analyse and optimise your customer experience.
We may hold your data for further periods when needed to in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, to carry our audits, to detect and prevent fraud, to enforce contracts or to resolve any disputes.
7. Your rights
Where BIBIS relies on consent as the condition for processing your personal data, for example sending your digital marketing material, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You have various statutory rights in relation to your personal data, in particular you have the right to:
• Access – You can ask for the personal information BIBIS holds about you and for details about how and for what purpose your information is used
• Rectification – You can ask BIBIS to correct any personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete
• Objection – You can ask BIBIS to stop processing your personal information in certain circumstances
• Restriction – You can ask BIBIS to temporarily stop processing your personal information in certain circumstances
• Erasure – You can ask BIBIS to delete any information held about you if the law and our data retention policies no longer require us to hold it
• Data portability – You can ask BIBIS for copies of the information held about you so that you can move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another
• Automated decisions/profiling – You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects for you or affects you in any other significant way
If BIBIS decided to change this privacy notice, any changes will be posted on this page.
This policy was last updated on 10 May 2018
If you wish to contact BIBIS in relation to this privacy notice please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
10. Further statement
In providing the facility to buy products online, BIBIS Italianissimo collects information about you. In doing so, we take your privacy and our obligations under current data protection legislation very seriously. You have a right to expect a website to disclose its privacy policies: how your personal information is collected, used and shared. You also have a responsibility to choose which sites you feel comfortable disclosing such information to.
In order to comply with our obligations, BIBIS Italianissimo must obtain your consent to the use of your personal information. Please ensure therefore that you read the following statement carefully. Purchasing of products through the BIBIS Italianissimo website will be taken as consent to certain uses of your information.
Item A: Public vs Confidential Information
You acknowledge that all of your submissions through the website are public and not private information. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your household. BIBIS Italianissimo specifically disclaims any liability with regard to any actions resulting from your submissions and postings to the public portion of the website. Generally, any communication which you post through the website is considered to be non-confidential. If a particular webpage or form permits the submission of information that will be treated by BIBIS Italianissimo as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages.
Item B: Use of Public Information
By posting communications on or through the website, you automatically grant BIBIS Italianissimo a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the information alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology whether now known or hereafter developed. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. You agree to waive any moral rights which you may have in such material.
By purchasing products from BIBIS Italianissimo you consent to the collection and use of your information by BIBIS Italianissimo in the ways outlined above. If, having given your consent to the use of your data, you subsequently change your mind you can stop all, or particular uses of your data by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bibis Italianissimo is located in Leeds city centre. A stone's throw away from Leeds train station and located on regular bus routes, the restaurant and bar are easily accessible to the city and further afield. Click here for local train times.
Ample 24 hour car parking is available in the Q-Park above Bibis.
VALIDATE YOUR Q-PARK TICKET WHEN DINING AT BIBIS TO GET A DISCOUNT ON YOUR STAY.
Reservations - General reservations